High quality Raymond mill-The Nile can be your first choice
Posted: Dec 25, 2018 Views: 119
Raymond mill is a common grinding equipment, used to grind barite, calcite, potash feldspar, talcum, marble, limestone, ceram and slag below scale 7 of moth's hardness and 6% humidity non flammable and non-explosive stuff. Include 280 odds of raw material from mining, building material, chemical engineering and metallurgy for power generation and processing. The product size is adjustable on required in the range of 40-400 meshes. some of the materials up to 2500 mesh.
Firstly, raw material is crushed by jaw crusher to the required size of Raymond mill
, which is lifted up to the hopper. Secondly, the raw material goes into the grinding chamber through the vibrating feeder at an even rate. Thirdly, the raw material lifted by the shovel is ground into powder between the ring and roller. Fourthly, the powder is blown up to the cyclone collector through the classifier, which will be collected through the discharging valve. The unneeded powder, which cannot go through the classifier, will be reground into the needed powder.
Features of Raymond mill
1. Higher output. Our Raymond mill
’s output increases by 10%-20% comparing under the same power condition.
2. Larger range of final fineness. Size of final product is between 0.2mm –0.044mm (40-400mesh). Some can reach the fineness of 0.013mm (1000 mesh).
3. Good dust control. Our machine meets the requirement of national dust-dump standard.
4. Easy to operate. The whole system is combined by some independent systems, and the cohesion between the systems is good.
5. Excellent sealing. The lapping device adopts the multi-stage seal of superimposed type, which has good sealing performance.
The Nile will give you more professional advice about Raymond mill
and other machines you need with pleasure, please contact us freely.